FOR OUR CUSTOMER A KIDS FOOTWEAR BRAND WE SEARCH A TALENTED
SALES REPRESENTATIVE KIDS FOOTWEAR FOR GERMANY
For the German, Austria and Swiss (DACH - Market | 32 hours - 5 days in- & 3 outside season
We are looking for a Sales Representative Germany - area Germany, Austria and Switzerland who want to be part of the launch of our global shoe brand on the European market.
Our shoe brand, for women, men and children, has over 60-year experience in design and producing of shoes in own factories and selling them in 125 brand stores outside Europe.
· Introducing our brands into the German, Austrian and Swiss-shoe markets by acquiring new customers for our shoes (are will be divided in North and South).
· Development and implementation of the Sales and Brand strategy of the Footwear Brands for the DACH market in line with company objectives.
· Besides the maintenance of current accounts, you will be pro-active searching for new contacts
· Managing all DACH-sales for the company and activities within the sales department.
· Overall responsibility for Accounts – Independents retailers and e-accounts in the German market
· Advise the customers in their buying process
· Including budgets planning, sales meetings events like fairs.
· Sales through fairs, house visits and from the showroom at our European Headquarters in The Netherlands
· Present us at fairs like the Micam, Expo Riva Shoes, Gallery shoes, and local fairs
· You are passionate about shoes and fashion
· You are an experienced Sales Representative in shoes or willing to learn
· You are native German and professional English speaking
· You have a driver’s licence
Does your heart beat faster for a job in a young, inspiring and creative team, with fashionable leather shoes? Is selling female, male and children shoes your passion? Do you want to be part of a new adventure with limitless possibilities? Then you are the one we would like to meet!
Are you interested in this job opportunity, Send your
resume with picture to:
| email@example.com | +31610890991 | Skype: forbelievers |