Customer Service Employee For a Fashion Footwear Wear Brand
. You are the first point of contact for customers service of all sales channels, international;
· Overall responsibility for service for Key Accounts – Independents retailers, e-accounts national
and international as well as contact with end customers;·
. Overseeing implementation of the customer service strategy - including budgets planning and
attending sales meetings.
Position Description and responsibilities:
· Working closely with the company’s: Management-, Sales Team from other countries,
Styling-, E-Commerce- and Marketing-team, enabling them to meet the brand - image
and commercial objectives.
. Maintain effective internal and external communications to ensure that all relevant company
functions are kept informed about customer service objectives·
. Monitor and report on effectiveness of customer service communications.
· Processing and confirming orders to customers;
· Performing the correct and timely handling of the shipments;
· Performing a correct complaint handling;
· Signaling of product problems;
· Stay up to date with product-, and price-information of the total range.
· Well educated and professional level.
· HBO study in Commercial Economics or similar.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with Navision is a plus.
· Excel wizard
· Strong analytical and social and service skills.
· Proven track record of success in customer service of willing to learn
· Confident, driven and dynamic.
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original customer service opportunities.
· You are pro-active, persistent and have perseverance.
· You are experienced in working with targets and budgets
· Fluency in Dutch, English, German both spoken and written is a must.
· Spanish and French is a pre.
· You are fulltime available.
· You will be part of the family.
Interested? Send your resume to| email@example.com | +31610890991